ENDORSER AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement between the named Applicant (hereafter APPLICANT) and CORVIVE, LLC (hereafter Corvive) effective under the terms and conditions below:
1. APPLICANT hereby applies for authorization as a Endorser in Corvive’s Network Marketing Program. For a period of 21 days from the online submission of this application, or until such time as Corvive notifies APPLICANT of this application’s acceptance or rejection, APPLICANT is provisionally authorized as an Endorser and granted the rights to sell Corvive products. Corvive reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Corvive Policies & Procedures, as such now exists or may hereafter be amended.
2. Upon acceptance as an Endorser by Corvive, APPLICANT is authorized as an Endorser for one calendar year. Corvive may, at its own discretion, automatically renew Endorser’s authorization annually by debiting the Endorser’s account on file in the amount of $14.95, unless the Endorser notifies Corvive in writing prior to the anniversary date that he/she desires to cancel the Endorser contract.
3. APPLICANT has read and agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement, the Corvive Rewards Plan and the Policies & Procedures, all of which are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof for all purposes. Corvive reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement, the rewards plan and the policies at its sole discretion, and APPLICANT agrees to be bound by such changes.
4. APPLICANT is an independent contractor under the terms of this agreement, and not an agent, employee, or legal representative of his/ her sponsor or Corvive, and will in no way represent him/herself as such. As such, APPLICANT has no power to bind Corvive to any obligation and APPLICANT is responsible for all applicable income, sales, social security, unemployment or other tax, license, or fee arising out of APPLICANT’s activities hereunder.
5. APPLICANT will not produce, promote, or use materials of any kind describing Corvive’s names, programs, products, and trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected materials except as permitted in Corvive’s policies.
6. APPLICANT has the duty to supervise and train any Endorsers that he/ she may sponsor as described in the policies. APPLICANT will explain Corvive’s programs honestly and completely when presenting them to others. APPLICANT understands and will make clear in any presentation the following: that no earnings are guaranteed by Corvive or its programs; no Endorser will earn money solely for sponsoring; no specific amount of product must be purchased at any level; commissions are based on product sales; that there are no exclusive territories for Endorsers in the program.
7. APPLICANT agrees and understands that compensation is only paid for sales of product to customers and end users as defined in the Policies and in the company’s Rewards Plan.
8. Any sale or assignment of this agreement or Endorser authorization must be approved by Corvive. Successors in interest or assigns must comply with all program requirements.
9. The undersigned hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and authorized to bind APPLICANT to each of the terms set forth herein and to the terms of the Policies & Procedures.
10. Venue and jurisdiction for any action pertaining to this agreement or any disagreement or claim between the parties hereto shall be in Denton County, State of Texas or in the United States District Court in and for the District of Texas, except where the laws of your state expressly require the application of its laws. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas.
11. No purchase or investment is necessary to become an Independent Endorser with Corvive.
12. In order for you to qualify for commissions, you must be qualified and active under the CorVive Awards plan. Additionally, you should sell to customers or end users a minimum of 70% of your product orders; We recommend you develop or sell to at least five (5) retail or Preferred Customers every four (4) weeks; and always provide your retail customers with an official Corvive retail receipt which specifies date of sale, amount of sale, item(s) purchased, and the Corvive Satisfaction Guarantee. You should retain all sales receipts for two years.
13. You have the right to cancel your Endorser agreement at any time and for any reason. If you choose to cancel your Endorser agreement, simply notify Corvive in writing. All other returns for refund or exchange shall be processed in accordance with Corvive’s policies. Cancellation of account will result in forfeiture of organizational structure and history, to include any volume, carryover, bonus or rebate information.
14. Corvive does not permit you to purchase unreasonable amounts of product solely for the purpose of qualifying for commissions, bonuses, or advancement in the Rewards Plan.
15. You are free to participate in other multilevel marketing ventures, however, once you reach the Cor12 level (as indicated in the Corvive Rewards Plan), CorVive’s conflict of interest guidelines (as outlined in the Policies and Procedures Section 12) apply. You may not sell or promote to other Corvive Endorsers or Preferred Customers similar or competitive products or services or any other multilevel marketing opportunity.
16. Corvive Genealogy Reports are confidential and proprietary business trade secrets. You may not use the reports for any purpose other than to develop your Corvive business. Specifically, you must not disclose any information contained in the reports to a third party or use the reports to compete with Corvive or to recruit or solicit other Endorsers or Preferred Customers to participate in other multilevel marketing ventures.
17. Corvive’s failure to exercise any rights as set forth in this agreement or to insist on your strict compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and the Policies & Procedures does not constitute a waiver of Corvive’s right to require compliance therewith.
18. Corvive’s waiver of any Endorser default does not affect Corvive’s rights with respect to any subsequent default or the rights or obligations of any other Endorser. Delays or omissions by Corvive in exercising rights which might arise from an Endorser’s default do not affect the company’s rights concerning the default or any subsequent default.
19. Corvive reserves the right to cancel any Endorser agreement at any time for cause if the Endorser violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the provisions of the Policies & Procedures and the Rewards Plan.
20. Corvive reserves the right to revise or amend the Policies & Procedures and the Rewards Plan.
21. Taxpayer Identification Number. If you are a United States person (including a resident alien), you must provide Corvive with your correct taxpayer identification number (“TIN”), which for individuals is either your Social Security Number (“SSN”) or, if you are a resident alien and you do not have and are not eligible to get an SSN, your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”). For an Endorser account that is a partnership, corporation, company or association organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States, you must provide Corvive with your Employer Identification Number (“EIN”). If you fail to provide Corvive with a TIN or the TIN you provide to Corvive is incorrect, Corvive will withhold and pay to the IRS 28 percent of your income over $600, unless you certify to Corvive that you are a corporation exempt from backup withholding or otherwise not subject to backup withholding. By signing this Agreement, you certify that (i) the TIN you have provided to Corvive is correct, (ii) you are a United States person (including a resident alien),(iii) if applicable, you are not subject to backup withholding, and (iv) you are exempt from the requirement to report foreign financial assets under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”).
22. You may be required from time to time to provide Corvive with personal information relating to your independent Corvive business and/or Endorser Agreement. Corvive’s rights to use your personal information and your rights to access and correct the personal information you give Corvive are described in Corvive’s Policies & Procedures. By signing this Agreement, you consent to Corvive’s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with Section 28.9 of Corvive’s Policies & Procedures. www.CorVive.com/privacy
23. By signing this Agreement, you give Corvive and Corvive’s independent Endorsers permission to contact you by e-mail, text/SMS, instant message, fax, and phone concerning any matter relating to your independent Corvive business, including, but not limited to, business and account status, product order status, product offers, and endorser training, education, and events. You may withdraw your permission at any time by contacting Corvive or the Corvive Endorser who has contacted you.